Monday, June 12, 2006

A busy weekend

This weekend One of my friends from Belmont (jeremy) came up to the city with his cousin to "do new york"
They actually took a bus for Only $35 round trip from Washington DC.
On Sat we went to the Yankees game, wall street ( I sat on the bull) and ground zero. We ate at Pete's tavern and walked from Union Square to Times square.
On Sunday we went to central park, Lincoln square, columus Circle, The statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Battery Park.
I even found the names John Palmer and Anna Palmer on the list of immigrants on the wall of names at Ellis Island
I took video and pictures of it all. I was filming all the Palmers on the Ellis Island wall and THEN my camera had a glich and I lost it all. All the footage of the weekend...GONE. I can see the pics of the camera but I cannot finalize the disk to download them. I am waiting on Jeremy to send some of his photos so I can post them.

Judy and Brett are coming this Friday. Should be a very interesting weekend.

OH yeah....Both Katie and Cindy are "withchild"!!!!!!!!

I think I heard somewhere that Judy was as well. I wonder where I heard that?

I took a practice PT state exam and did NOT do so well 59% baby. But that was without studying. Better get to it.

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AJMJPJAV,
I believe you were the one who told me Judy was pregnant. What...
Anyway, can't wait to see more photos. I loved the shot in Yankee stadium and the one of our lady of liberty. Very Nice! Have fun with the foreigners this weekend. Watch those Canadians, you know what they are like! And, be sure you help Judy around, the early stages of pregnancy are sometimes really difficult.
Love & Kisses,
Margarita