Thursday, June 29, 2006

In and Out

To continue with the previous blog....

I left the Tequilaria and headed to my gate only to find out is has been moved across the airport.

I lugg my bags at least 1.5 miles to gate D12 only to then be told it has moved to D4. Let me tell ya D4 is NOT near D12 and D4 is not near a concession stand. I make it to D4 and the counter lady tells me that the fight is booked solid and that she cannot tell me if I will get a seat or not. It is about 330 now and so I remember that I have a disc of Gimore Girls in my laptop!!! Things are looking up. I watch 2 min and my laptops battery dies. The only plug in around is being used so I pull out my newly charged IPOD and start listening to some tunes.

About 5 min in, an announcement is made that the gate has changed again to D2. So I pack up again and move. The lady at the D4 counter is at the D2 counter and I wait for her to leave and then I make my way tp the counter to ask it they know anything. The guy tells me there are plenty of seats available, but the plane is old and there is a weight limit and they will have to wait and see if it is already too heavy for me to get on..... RIGHT.
The plane is late arriving by 20 mins, but right before the planes starts boarding...I get a ticket AND when I arrive in Nashville my luggage is there as well!!!!

So tommorrow I leave for HONDURAS!!!!!!
Be back July 9th.

No comments: