Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I don't have internet at the moment

So,
I am not in my new aprtment yet, but I will be there TONIGHT!! I promise.
But I do not have internet at the moment...I am at work so gotta keep it short.

I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Sunday after Church and it was amazing. I saw Picasso, shich is also the name of my building, and Monet paintings.

I took pictures and will post them when I can!

Love you all..I loved talking to Everyone yesterday:
Margaret, Rick, Kevin and Ken...Terry was too good to talk to me though..I miss you!

Please sir......can I have some more?......Mooooooooore

1 comment:

Terry Reeves said...

Oh, fine, bring up the fact that I didn't talk to you, even though I was on a long distance phone call at the time. Cheezzzz, New Yorkers...... Sounds awesome up there, I actually wish we could come upi for a visit, but this thing called work keeps getting in the way. Love you!

Terry