Thursday, June 15, 2006

Here is Jeremy and I at the Yankees game
Here is a view to the south from Central ParkHere is a view from the Empire state Building
Jeremy and I on the boat ride to Statue of Liberty. The statue of Liberty, me looking up at it and me standing in front of it. Jeremy had to layon his back upside down to take it b/c he was only 15ft from me.


Jeremy and I in central park. See no muggers around.
Jeremy's cousin, Richard and I watching Jeremy take a pic of us. I look tired.



AND now the awaited photo.........Me bullriding on Wall street!!!!



1 comment:

Terry Reeves said...

you are a cowgirl!!!! ride that bull!!!! Love the photos, but I am pretty sure the mugger was just around the corner (they don't like getting their picture taken.... so keep taking photos so that you will be safe!). Glad you are having so much fun (now), love the blogs.

Terry