Thursday, June 22, 2006

A little bit of everything

Here is a pic from this past weekend with Judy and Brett. It is small so just use your memory to imagine our facial expressions. This is a pond on the east side of Central park around 70th street and 5th ave. It was HUMID and you can't tell but there are waterfalls pouring down our faces.
The hill in the background is a knoll that I prefer to study on, yet sometimes there are little green instects that like to fall on you, so I usually get frustrated and move to the hill to the right that you cannot see. On this particular day, on the hill you cannot see, the hill should have been called, "MY EYES....MY EYES!!!" b/c it was covered with persons who belong to the family of "Oh, you should NOT wear that bikini. Is that a spare tire?"

Brett, Judy and I walked all over Manhattan and I am now feeling the effects. I should say my Left foot is feeling the effects. My great toe is NOT happy with me.

Tonight I am going to the airport to pick up Mrs. Charlotte and Jaylin. They don't know it yet, but we are eating dinner at Serendipity and then Going to The empire State building!!! I printed out the tickets already so hopefully no 3hr wait this time.

REMEMBER: Tomorrow morning TODAY show!!!!!!

No comments: