Sunday, June 18, 2006

Another week, another weekend

Well,

one more week down here in the city....I am having mixed feeling about leaving.
Of course the whole experience started with a little drama, but after settling in it has been an amazing opportunity and experience.

I am ready to see my family and friends in TN whom I have not seen since March and Gracie as well, but I am definetly going to miss New York.

Why I love the city:
10. The people (everyone is there own person)
9. There is something always going on
8. The subway ( although there can be interesting smells there is something to say about
paying $2 to go 100 blocks)
7. The view from the empire state building (the view not the line you wait in)
6. The food (serendipity's frozen HOT chocolate)
5. Street vendors ( pictures, books, you name it it is there)
4. Book stores (they too are around every corner and the used ones are the best)
3. EVERyTHING is delivery (groceries can be delivered to your door)
2. Broadway shows
1. Central Park ( it is beautiful and full of life)

there are sooo many other things

No comments: