Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tomorrow

I am excited!!!!

It is May 16th......which mean that tomorrow is May 17th

My birthday!!! 27 baby

For as long as I can remember I have always done the birthday count down. I remember is high schoo Cindy, Katie and I would start the count down at the beginning of the month. 17 days till my birthday...10 days...5 days...its my birthday!!!!!!!

I admit, I still get very excited about my birthday.

Why you ask? well for many reasons..let count them shall we:
3. Presents..who does not love presents
I cannot recall my favorite present ever (which is why it is
#3)
- a cool one was driving aunt jane's maxima to
school when I turned 16

2. Parties:
- roller skating party
- Swimming party's at the country club (before we were
aware we had swim suites on)

1. The birthday cake......Dairy Queen's ice cream cake
(it has to be DQ's)

I have always been home for my birthday...I cannot remember ever not being home.....I'm not home, BUT I am still excited.

Tomorrow I am going to Carnegie Deli and am going to get a huge piece of Strawberry Cheesecake and take it to work to share with my fellow staff members... and the celebration will continue into the weekend...I am going to go up to take the train up to Westchester to meet Jess and we are going to hit the movies and get some grub, then on sat we are taking the train back in and going to Serendipity 3 for a frozen hot chocolate (better than...)(Judy that is for you) and play around the city (it better had quit raining by then) (hey Margaret..it IS raining).

Oh I cannot wait!!!!

The sun will come out tomorrow
Betcha bottom dollar that to..morrow there'll be sun
To...morrow To....morrow
I love ya to..morrow
Your only a daaaaayy aaaawayyy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Jane Maria Josefina Palmer Jimenez Alvarez Valdez,
Don't forget to do the toe nail countdown. I'll be checking on you!
Margaret