Monday, September 05, 2005

What is to come..

Ok, The raffel is over and the talleys are in..here is where I am going to be next year.
In Jan and Feb I will be in Jackson Tn at a rehab center for people who have had strokes or total joints replacements, then I am moving on to the great state of FL where I will be doing my acute care rotation (hospital) at Venice Regional Medical Center in Venice, FL. My last stop will be Manhatten baby!!!!! I will be at a out patient orthopedic (healthsouth-type place) called Sports PT of New York.
Come see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'll be in DC during the last clinical.......which is a 4 or so hour drive from NYC. I already know my cousin Richie (that would be who I'm staying with) and I are gonna go to NYC at least during one weekend. So you can give us a floor to sleep pn and show us some great NY sites!

JEREMYBOPP said...

I will probably come see your face in NY.