Thursday, September 29, 2005

Man, I am glad thats over.

The week of the never ending studying has ended...I started studying last thursday after lunch till about 5pm, all FriDAY, and all Sat and Sun. I did not leave my apartment from Friday night to Mon morning. Class till 4 on mon..studied till 11pm, Tues studied from 1-11pm. Took the first test on Wed am. Class till 5 on Wed and studied till 11:30 last night. Then I got up this morning at 7am and studied till about 9:30am--went to school and took the test at 10am. It took me about an 1 hr and 45 min to take it. I have never been a fan of studying of any sort and I have met my threshold for the semester. Is that a problem?
I am celebrating my freedom by going to the Nashvilles Sounds game tonight. (Hockey) This will be the first hockey game I have gone to since my senior year of high school. I excited. I am going with my friends from school...Amanda, Cara, Justin, jeremy, Dennis and I do not know who else.
BUT, it all starts again on Fri for the pharmacology test on Tues.
I know I complain about studying, and it probably sounds like I hate school...I don't. I am glad I am doing what I am doing. I puts me in chains now, but it will give me freedom in the end.
Sound familiar?
NetFlix ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the pre-hockey party and hockey game were awesome.... The post-hockey party or at least the after effects- not so good!Right Justin, Cara???