Thursday, September 22, 2005

I would just like to say...

I would like to take this moment to say that I have been a little busy this week and next week is going to be murder, so this might be my last blog for a week.

I just looked at my calander for next week and saw that I have a Cardiopulmonary exam and a current topic report on Wed, then on Thurs I have Pediatric exam. On the Following Tues I have to have (along with my research group) a rough copy of our research paper along with a format for our poster, and ALSO on Tues I have a Pharmacology exam, which is a bunch of words I cannot pronounce.
Needless to say I am a little stressed. But, I only have 11 weeks of classes left and finals, but our finals schedule I will address at a later date.

But in all of this......I know God has me here for a reason....what it is I do not know.....I 've been saying that for 2 years now...I can't wait to find out!!

BRING IT!!!

No comments: