Monday, August 14, 2006

Wrapping things up

Well, Graduation is done with!!!

Just call me Dr. AnnaJane

Also, I let the truth be known that I am NOT moving to Alaska. I was letting some friends from Sarasota (and some now of Nashville) think that b/c they LIED to me about thier Torch trip getting to go Roatan. I believed it for like a month. I had to let some innocent people believe it in order to make it believable. Sorry.
BUT, only 24 hrs after the truth came out, I got it back. I will NOT reveal how b/c that will give them credit.

I stayed in Nashville after Graduation to help Terry, Margaret and Nate move their things, and some how managed to be persuaded into staying until today. Fun was had by all. I now have been embarrassed in the Bellevue Walmart as well as know the feeling of cramming myself into the "bob the builder" coin truck inside of the Walmart. (sorry no photos)

Love to all

Dr. Palmer



2 comments:

dinah lou said...

Dr. Anna Jane,
I had a feeling that the "war" wasn't over for you. It seems to me that it will never end :) Someone's got to call a truce!

Let me know what you decide about work. Love ya!

Dr. Dinah Lou

dinah lou said...

Oh, and can I have a copy of the slide show from the Hooding ceremony??? Thanks, DP