Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A New Look

I am doing all I Can do besides study for the Boards, so I thought I would update the look of my Blog. First I transfered my blog to blog beta, which is suppose to be better and easier to manage....it is...after you figure it out. At first I thought I lost all the previous blogs and pictures, but as you can see I did not. You actually have more freedom with the layout of your blog...like rearranging the order of your info, links you read and stuff like that.

On Sunday I got hooked into watching the last 3 episodes of Band of Brothers, which is a miniseries produced and directed by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielburg. I have watched all the episodes before and I still get wrapped up into the story. For those of you who do not know, BOB is about the 101st airborne division during WWII. It follows the guys from basic training till after the end of the war. The story, the action, the actors are all amazing. There are 10 discs in the set, and each are about an hour. So, if any of you want to start a marathon or a quest to watch these, hold on to your seats....and when you hear the last line in the entire series call me.
DISCLAMIER: The TV verison has alot of the language edited out, but the real versions have not, so beware....when I rented it I watched it with my parents...and yes I was a little embarresed, but I telling you...this series is amazing...esp if you are a history buff.

Also on Sunday I did some studying, but better than that I washed the dogs b/c on Monday I was taking them to the vet for their annual checkup and shots, and I did not want my car smelling like wet pondy, cow manure. I did anyway after I took them, but probably not as bad if I had not washed them.

1 comment:

dinah lou said...

I like the new look of your blog, Anna. Jeff showed me Blog Beta the other day, and I was shocked at how easy it was to create a blog! Now that I know an already existing blog can be transferred over, I might do that as well.