Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So, as many of you know I am a Gilmore Girls fan. I have seen all the episodes at least 3 times up till the beginning of season 6 b/c of school.
Well, this summer the WB has been replaying all of season six, and it seems that the only time I catch an episode is one that I have already seen. Well, yesterday I was excited b/c I was going to get to watch new episode, but not just any new episode, it was the first one of season 6, the one where we find out what happens after Lorali asks Luke to marry her. HOW EXCITING. Ok well, the first bit airs then the theme song and THEN our cable goes out. When our cable goes out, which it does reguarly, it out for the count. We are talking hours. So, I still did not get to see the first episode of season 6.
The devil is playing games, he was taunting me.

3 comments:

dinah lou said...

Looks like someone else isn't spending 8 hours a day studying for the Boards either! Maybe that wasn't the devil, it was God telling you to hit the books...

AnnaJane said...

I thought about that as well, but since the WB does not come on here until 10pm, and I done my studying for the day, I felt pretty confident that it was the man with the pitchfork and horns toying with my emotions.

JSM said...

I'd tell you what happened... but I'm even more clueless than you are since I have only seen a handful of episodes more than once...
Curses on the evil one!