Thursday, August 24, 2006

The date is set

TODAY I finally got comfirmation to schedule my exam...AND I scheduled it....after many weeks of waiting and hair pulling out....So you are wondering when I am taking the exam....well I will tell you...
September 28th at 10:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now very nervous and a little scared...ok alot scared.

I was planning to take it alot sooner but with the delay in scheduling the date kept getting farther and farther away, and also feel I could spend an extra week studying. Better safe than sorry.

If anyone out there has a special secret to making the last 3 years

8 comments:

dinah lou said...

Are you taking it in Dyersburg? I guess I can be expecting my letter to come pretty soon. You'll do fine on the Boards, and after you pass you can tell me that I'm going to pass them. I probably won't get to schedule mine until October by the time i get my letter.

AnnaJane said...

I did not get my letter yet, but saw on the FSBT website that I was ok to shedule. the shedule number we get is our SSN. I knew that via Dennis. So if the FSBPT site says your good to go you might be able to go ahead and sign up for a test date. Just give it a day. I got the go ahead on Tues and I signed up today.

dinah lou said...

So, if it says that I'm "eligible for Exam, notifying Prometric", I should wait a day or so before I call to schedule the test? What number do I call? Am I asking too many questions??? Sorry

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you on the 28th. But first you have to think of me next Wednesday at 12:00 when I am taking mine in Knoxville. I am starting to get a little nervous and feel unprepared!!!!

JSM said...

I don't think I'll be taking mine this calendar year... I'll call you from the bankruptcy claiming line!

dinah lou said...

I like the GG quote of the week.

dinah lou said...

Did you realize that in your profile you say that you are 250 years old? Just letting you know...

AnnaJane said...

I did not know that. Thanks.