Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Great Pumpkin

We are entering my favorite time of the year....Fall!!! It is a time of brisk air nipping at your nose, the changing of the leaves, long sleeve t-shirts and boots, sweaters, visits to Flippins, sitting around fire pits, hay rides, and PUMPKINS!!! I love pumpkins!! The church unloaded the pumpkin truck on Saturday to begin the pumpkin patch of 2007. One of my favorite things about the PP is working the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins also are a precursor to Halloween. I love Halloween. I am already thinking about what I am going to be, and what design I am going to carve in to my pumpkin. I wonder if I will see the Great Pumpkin this year.

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

We need to have a big bonfire and a hayride this year!! Do you think the kids are old enough to go rolling? I think so!

AnnaJane said...

Um yes!!

Katie said...

I wish I was there to go with y'all!

Kim Alexander said...

did you say rolling.....Just remember to Hit The Deck....and I'm driving!!