Friday, June 29, 2007

Honduras 2007

Well it is that time of year again when I make my way down south...way down to central America...to the country of Honduras.

So I will be out of pocket for about 12 days, but you can email me...here is how

On the right side of this blog there is a section labeled "Blogs I read"
One is titled Terry Reeves-Torch Missions
Click on it and it will pull up the Torch Blog.
On the blog there will be a link: Email us
Click on it and you can email me, BUT remember this....whatever you email will be seen by others than just me. The "Web Master" will print out the emails and then hand them to us.
Sometimes the Internet connection is shotty (hello Honduras) so.....

The Torch Blog will have updates and pictures about what we have done and such.
See ya when I get back.

2 comments:

JSM said...

See you down there goober head!

dinah lou said...

I'll miss you both.