Sunday, June 24, 2007

50 Things

I want to give a shout out to Dinah Pigg who tagged me to write 50 things about myself. THANKS!!



1. I am 28 yrs old and am a Physical Therapist

2. I drive 40 miles to work

3. I have 2 cats, 2 dogs a horse and a bunch of cows.

4. I love mixed nuts!

5. I was born in Memphis, Tn. My mother ate a Big Max on the way and had to have me natural.

6. I love to read books. All genres but I love books about history. My favorite book ever is Redeeming Love by: Francine Rivers. I even have it on my IPod.

7. I love shoes!! I could go naked and just wear shoes.

8. I don't like to eat green things...except dill pickles or spinach dip.

9. I played softball in high school(out field) and in college (3rd).

10. I am a UT VOLS fan through and through.

11. I've lived in TX, Ark, FL and NY. TN too of course.

12. I am a HUGE Judds fan!

13. I love to travel and see new places. My goal is to one day fill up my passport.

14. I have one sister who lives in Seattle.

15. My favorite ice cream is Mint Choch. Chip, but my favorite dessert is Pecan Pie.

16. I love to be up early in the morning, but I hate the process of waking up.

17. One summer I worked as a cook at our church camp and had to crack then cook 300 eggs.

18. I have a love/hate relationship with flying.

19. My boss tells me I have a hypersensitive olfactory system. I am the only one at work who has to wear a face mask when going out in the plant so that I won't vomit from the smell.

20. I am leaving in 3 days to go to Honduras!!!! It will be my 4th yr to go and I am VERY excited!!!


21. I LOVE chocolate milkshakes from Penny Hill in Union City, TN.

22. I attended 4 undergraduate schools and 1 post grad school....so I know everybody from everywhere.


23. My mom used to make me be in pageants.

24. I am named after my mother's twin. (Jane)

25. Both of my parents are twins.


26. My favorite movie of all time is the Fox and the Hound..."Todd your my best friend"

27. My favorite TV show EVER is Gilmore Girls!!...and I want to live in Stars Hollow.

28. I cannot stand it when people pop their gum. It makes me want to poke my eyes out.

29. I hate running.

30. I have had music lessons for piano, trombone and guitar.

31. I can do a mean jazz hand! Thank you Fine Arts Warehouse.

32. I am a scuba diver...Scuba Steve! Night diving freaks me out a little bit..ok a lot of bit.

33. I love snow!!!


34. I like to give my animals really long names.....Tiffany Catherine Rosley Palmer.

35. I love movie theatre popcorn.


36. My sister and I used to make mud pies and put them on top of the dog house to dry.

37. My friend Cindy and I once dug out a stream of water coming through the levee out of the cow pond to make a bigger stream so we could slide down it......in February....when we where in high school.


38: I hate feet. I have to psych myself up to touch them at work...but I put on gloves.

39. I had a cadaver in anatomy with breast implants.

40. I love to get muddy!

41. I like to change my hair color...brown, blond, whatever.

42. My favorite Halloween costume I had growing up was Snow white. I looked cute!

43. My favorite season is fall. I love the changing of the leaves and the crisp air.

44. My favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves. Chop..Chop.

45. I have a REALLY sensitive gag reflex. I once threw up because I got like a drop of muddy water in my mouth. Ask Cindy about it.

46. I went to 2 NKOTB concerts, and would go again if they ever reunited. "You got the right stuff!"

47. I like to do laundry, but I HATE to put it away. I prefer my closet to be color coordinated and shoes in order according to style, but it never stays that way.

48. My cat sleeps with me...sometimes on my head.

49. Growing up my favorite color was blue, but now it changes from time to time...don't really have one now.

50. I retired my real estate license this year.


This was hard for me to do....It took multiple blogging sessions.

I now tag Cindy, the Jeremys', Leslie, Mark and Mary, and Amanda (just send an email out)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anna! This is going to take me all weekend. You'll be lucky if it gets out!

dinah lou said...

I'm with you on #6 and # 16! Just another 50 reasons why I'm so thankful to have you as my friend. I miss you! I'm so excited for you to be Honduras bound again this year. See ya there next year. Tell Gracie Junquiera Freebush Palmer I said "Hi." (I know I left out a name or two in that one...)