Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gracie-my cat

Well, I was covering a Basketball game Thursday night and when I got home my dad informed me that there was something wrong with Gracie.

He said that she was not acting normal and she had been just laying around. I found her in the dining room and when I went to pick her up she went cute to mean in .001. As she tried to take my hand off I noticed that she was bleeding on her stomach, but since she has grey hair I could not really tell. As she limped into the kitchen I felt the tears coming But I held them at bay. Gracie was walking like an old women.

After finding more wounds and ruling out getting run over we decided that she must have gotten in a fight.With who we don't know...Tiffany? She didn't seem beat up at all..no scratches there.

A t the vets she got shaved to find most of the wounds and a pain shot. I am now giving her antiobiotics that make her foam at the mouth.

She seems to be feeling better.

2 comments:

JSM said...

Oh, poor Gracie!! Keep taking good care of her... :)

AnnaJane said...

well, today we had to take her back to the vet and they are keeping her overnite cuase one wound looks like it is infected and tunneling