Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas

Christmas......how I love thee....Let me count the ways

5. Presents of course.Taking time picking out presents for our loved ones, and then watching the looks on their faces when they open them.
4. Christmas food...candy...sweets....ham.
3. House decorations: who doesn't love seeing the trees filled with lights, wreaths hanging in windows and the glow of the christmas tree shining through the windows onto the freshly fallen snow...oh wait this is west tn...forget the snow.
2. Christmas songs: I love them all!! Christmas movies! Christmas smells!
1. The reason for the season.....remembering that Christmas represents the birth of our Savior!
I love hearing the story of the birth read from the Bible on Christmas eve...nothing better.

4 comments:

Wishing Wells said...

Hi Anna! I like your Christmas list, but as for the decorations...I like them as long as someone else puts them up and takes them down.

Are you coming to Honduras or ony Guatemala? It wouldn't be the same without you. =)

JSM said...

Jiggety-jig... hee haw, hee haw!
It's Dominique the donkey
Jiggety-jig... hee haw, hee haw!
The Italian Christmas donkey
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mark Hendrickson said...

It has been decided that if our congregation is to send workers to Honduras this summer that it should be done so in such a way as to maximize the exposure of such a wonderful experience to as many as possible. Therefore, I have been informed that I will not be sponsored to go. In discussing this with my wife we have determined that we do not currently have the means with which to foot the bill for this trip ourselves. Therefore, I will be praying for you all and hoping that the work will honor and praise the Lord and serve the people of Honduras as well as those who are there working. God bless you all,

Mark

AnnaJane said...

NO!!!!!!