Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update

Baby Smith came home today after spending 11.5 days in the hospital.

Last Sunday our church met in the new building and it was awesome. David even got out from behind the guitar/piano.

Today during worship we sang My Savior My God. I love this song. It took me back my summer in New York. I made a play list of songs that I would listen to on my IPod as a commuted back and forth to work. I listened to it as I made my way first from the subway station on 68th and down to 14th street, then from the 58th street station. Whenever I hear these songs I feel a wave of remembrance wash over me. I can see myself riding the subway, walking down Park avenue with Grand central in the distance, and looking out the window onto the street while exercising on the eliptical. SOOO many memories.

No comments: