Saturday, November 25, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE

I am officially the worst at telling my friends Happy Birthday on their birthday. I think I am 0 for 3this month. November should be an easy one for me since we have the triad for Dinah, Judy and then Kristen. Make that a quad...Jeremy too. I am planning on getting a smart phone and programming in alerts to remind me to call ya'll. Maybe there will be a fxn that will call for me with a pre-programmed message from myself. Do not pay attention if all birthday messages are the same every year from now on....it will be in your heads.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL, and to all A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...your 0 for 5...My birthday is in NOVEMBER TOO!!!!!

AnnaJane said...

I called you on your birthday that is why I did not include you in that count.

JSM said...

So, I decided next year I'll just call YOU on my birthday and give you the opportunity to wish me a happy birthday!! :)