Monday, October 23, 2006

To Whom it may concern

As I sat on my couch eating some fantastic bean dip Sat afternoon watching the end of the TN vs AL game I had to smile to myself. I had a smile on my face for different reasons(could have been the bean dip)...the main one being that TENNESSEE beat alabama!!! To pay tribute to my Vols I will write the rest of this in TN orange.

Over the past years I have dove into many a battle with Alabama fans....there has been taunting and jokes.....scraps and scars.....more jokes and more taunting...threats in other countries and so on and so on.

BUT the best feeling of all is the feeling of vindication........of seeing your team beat their team on a cool brisk Sat in the fall, and knowing that over the next 365 days you and your team are the Champions over their team.

http://utsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/gallery_index.html#


"Rocky top you'll always be home sweet home to me....Good ole Rocky Top...Rocky Top Tennessee"

Welcome Home to God's Country...Terry and Margaret!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout them VOLS!!!!! I was extremely nervous Saturday afternoon watching the game. My dad and I are going to the LSU game. Can't wait for that! GO VOLS!!!!!!

JSM said...

I love the orange blog...
And the saga continues! :)

Anonymous said...

Remember that you can STILL be left in a foreign country if the need arises. We may not be able to win this year, but too much taunting could result in a TIDE Rolling OVER YOU!
Love & Kisses,
MR

JSM said...

I vote for the foreign country MR is leaving you in be Canada - I need someone here with me!!