Sunday, September 17, 2006

Couple of things

First, I have finally made a decision about work......
I accepted a job on Monday (FOR REAL) with STAR PT. I will split my time between Dyersburg, Union City and the clinic at Goodyear. I like this split thing b/c I tend to get bored being at the same clinic all day everyday. I will also get to do sports coverage of Dyersburg High. GO TROJANS!!!(no snickering)

Second, UT lost to Florida. I did not get to see the game b/c I was at a wedding shower. I have many a thoughts but will not express them for fear of not stopping. I still love them though. That will never change.

8 comments:

JSM said...

Star is lucky to have you girl!

JSM said...

Oh, and watch out for the state troopers... :)

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder about the job situation. Congrats! Since you're staying in the area we'll have to get together.

LeslieTummel said...

congrats on the job...you'll be an awesome PT! :) keep us updated on how it's going!

AnnaJane said...

Thanks for all the encouraging words BUT I have to pass my exam first. Any suggestions on what to study?

dinah lou said...

Yay! Now we can see each other at cont ed courses and the STAR christmas party, among other work gatherings. Are you going to the orientation at the business office tomorrow (9/21)?

AnnaJane said...

No, I thought since I am taking the PTE a week from tomorrow that spending a day and a half would not be wise. I will be studying.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!! Too bad about UT, GO GATORS!!!!!

Erin