Monday, February 27, 2006

Moving on...again

Well, I have been in the big D-burg since the middle of December. So, guess it is time to be moving on. My next stop is Sarasota, Fl where I will be living for the next 8 weeks while I do a clinical (acute care) in Venice, Fl at Venice Regional Medical center.

This past weekend I was blessed to attend a girls retreat with my church for the high school and Jr high school.
Since being in PT school for the past 3 years I have not had the opportunity to be around the kids and some of the adults for a LONG time. I had forgotten how much these girls and ladies mean to me. I am truly going to miss them while I am away. Here is a Shout out to: Jan, Mrs.Denise, Mrs. Charlotte, Marla, Mrs. Terri, Mrs. Nancy, Emily and Evelyn, Jaylin, Meagan, Chelsea, Lauren C., Lauren B. I love and respect each of you.

I think that I will have more time to blog...at least I hope so.

There should be some pics coming as well.

One more thing, I love curling!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! I too enjoyed the retreat! Your testimony was awesome, as you are! I already miss you in D'burg. I have read everything on your blog and loved it all! You are a nut - but a good one. Hope all is going well in FL - will we see you before you go to NY? Hope so! It is stormy in D'burg today so enjoy the FL weather! Love you bunches! Denise